The Cleveland Asian Festival is a 100% all volunteer based organization working in partnership with resident and stakeholders of the AsiaTown Neighborhood. It is a landmark undertaking to unite the community through collaboration and recognition of its culture, diversity, and people. A free event open to all and made possible by the volunteerism and participation of many diverse communities including: Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean, Japanese, Filipino, Indian, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotian, Thai, Karen, Hmong, Bhutanese and many others.
The Cleveland Asian Festival is an annual celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage month in May, the weekend before Memorial Weekend in Cleveland’s Asiatown neighborhood.
- Strengthening the Identity of AsiaTown & Supporting its Economic Growth
- Educating and Promoting Asian Culture & Traditions
- Uniting Cleveland’s Asian Community & Celebrate Diversity
- Celebrating Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
FREE parking at East 24th and Payne Avenue (Magnet and CSU Parking Lots)
(No parking on East 30th or East 27th street)
The Cleveland Asian Festival (CAF) is the fastest growing festival in Ohio celebrating 8 years in 2017!
- 10,000 people attended the 1st Annual CAF in 2010 (one day)
- 31,060 people attended in 2011.
- 42,240 people attended in 2012.
- 38,380 people attended in 2013
- 38,000 people attended in 2014
- 45,000 people attended in 2015
- 48,800 people attended in 2016, over $2 million spent
- 95% were very satisfied with the overall experience
- 96% vendors of all kind had generated high sales volume
- 96% would visit AsiaTown in the near future, 2% increase from 2015
- 97% will return in 2017 CAF, 4% increase from 2015
- 98% believed the festival would benefit Cleveland
- 75% spent over $20, 10% increase from 2015
- 2010 Best New Ethnic Festival by Cleveland Scene Magazine
- “Cleveland’s Best Festivals” The Plain Dealer 5-19-2011
- 2011 “Excellence in Neighborhood Marketing” award – Live Cleveland!
- Voted “Best Festival” on the 2015 Cleveland Hot List
- Fastest growing festival in Ohio – Fox8 2015, 2016
- Top 5 Best Festival in the 2016 Cleveland Hotlist
Check out 2016 year’s Program Booklet!
To advertise for this year, please click HERE.