Bringing Cultural & Economic Growth to AsiaTown
Advertisement is no longer available. Click here for the official 2017 Cleveland Asian Festival Program Booklet!
Advertise in our 2017 Cleveland Asian Festival’s Program Booklet! Promote your business and support this grassroots effort to highlight Cleveland’s Asiatown neighborhood while celebrating diversity and Asian culture in Northeast Ohio.
5,000+ copies will be distributed prior to and during the Cleveland Asian Festival.
Strengthening the Identity of AsiaTown & Supporting its Economic Growth
Educating and Promoting Asian Culture & Traditions
Uniting Cleveland’s Asian Community & Celebrate Diversity
Celebrating Asian Pacific American Heritage Month
- 10,000 people attended the 1st Annual CAF in 2010
- 31,060 people attended in 2011.
- 42,240 people attended in 2012.
- 38,380 people attended in 2013
- 38,000 people attended in 2014
- 45,000 people attended in 2015
- 48,800 people attended in 2016, over $2 million spent
- 95% were very satisfied with the overall experience
- 96% vendors of all kind had generated high sales volume
- 96% would visit AsiaTown in the near future, 2% increase from 2015
- 97% will return in 2017 CAF, 4$ increase from 2015
- 98% believed the festival would benefit Cleveland
- 75% spent over $20, 10% increase from 2015
- 2010 Best New Ethnic Festival by Cleveland Scene Magazine
- “Cleveland’s Best Festivals” The Plain Dealer 5-19-2011
- 2011 “Excellence in Neighborhood Marketing” award – Live Cleveland!
- Voted “Best Festival” on the 2015 Cleveland Hot List
- Fastest growing festival in Ohio – Fox8 2015, 2016
- Top 5 Best Festival in the 2016 Cleveland Hotlist
Click here for the 2016 Cleveland Asian Festival Program Booklet
NOTE: If your business is in AsiaTown and this is your first time advertise with the festival, we are offering a first time rate! Click here for the discounted form!